Sunday, May 13, 2012
Check out what “Butterballs” brought us:
- “Music videos have devolved to nothing but pretty girls wearing skin-tight clothes and singing songs about their va-jay-jays.”
- “You think you’re fucking tough?” “You’re grandma’s bitch.”
- The “NARC puck”.
- “Do they say, nice pants why do you wear them up to your tits?”
- “♫ Let’s all get together and make bullying kill itself ♫”
- Cartman’s bits: “You can touch me anywhere except for my va-jay-jay,” and “My heart says yes, but my va-jay-jay says no.”
- Butters naked in the clear box.
- “You’re gonna stop bullying, with Cartman singing about his vagina?”
- “Just be careful you don’t end up naked and jacking it in San Diego.”
- “Don’t fart on grandma, she’s trying to enjoy her ham.”
- “Let me see you cwwwy.”
- The return of Professor Chaos and Jesus!
- “You can’t stop me captain pussy.”
- Gummy bears.
- “If it needs to be seen by everybody, why don’t you put it on the Internet for free?”
- “Like AIDS, bullying is escalating and is spread mostly by penises.”
- “Stop trying to make me say things I don’t want to on your TV show.”
- Butter’s speech: “I finally stood up for myself. I got real mean and I beat the shnot out of Dr. Oz. I can’t lie, it felt kinda good, at first. But since then, all I have is just a kinda dark, empty feeling. And then I realized, that’s how you must feel, all the time. Poor ol’ grandma. You know I’ve been getting lots of advice how to deal with you. Stand up to you, tell on you, but I kinda realize there is just people like you out there. All over the place. When you’re a kid, things seem like they are gonna last forever, but they’re not. Life changes, well you won’t always be around, someday you’re going to die, someday pretty soon.”
- “There is only one thing left for me to do,” go out ♫jacking it in San Diego♫
- “San Diego, come, take a load off!”
- Some popular flashy, female music artists that Cartman may be talking about: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Nicki Minaj.
- Stan Marsh’s music video is a rip on lip dub music videos. This one in particular, even down to the smug chuckle after saying “America”.
- Cameos in the music video: Kip Drordy is filming the video and Thad Jarvis is seen riffing on Guitar Hero in the background.
- Last week, The Weinstein Company successfully got their new documentary Bully a PG-13 rating instead of an R rating by claiming it was the only way that they can show the film to children.
- Butters’ grandma’s costume has elements of Marvel Comics’ Galactus.
- Bucky Bailey is called “an old fart with a Captain Kangaroo” haircut. The character is drawn similar to the real-life Captain Kangaroo.
- “End up jacking it in San Diego” is referring to what Jason Russel, the co-creator of the KONY 2012 video, pretty much did in San Diego after his video went viral.
- Is Jason Russel in the San Diego Shuttle?
- Jerry Sanders is the real mayor of San Diego (as are many of the featured San Diego attractions).
Did I miss any of your favorites? Comment/reblog/message me and I’ll update the post!
Follow this blog for the latest South Park news & pics!